Monday, March 2, 2009

DUE TO THE WEATHER CONDITIONS THERE IS NO PRACTICE TONIGHT.


Nice Job on Saturday!

The show got considerably better in the last 2 weeks .... thanks for all your hard work. We now have 3 weeks to fine tune this production before we go to Finals on the 28th! I will post some judge comments and hopefully a video before the end of the week.

I know a lot of you were pretty impressed with the Mean Green Machine from George Mason ... well me too! Since imitation is the highest form of flattery, i have placed some links to a few of their exercises over on the right ------------------>

Please give it a click , break out the practice pads and headphones and see what you can learn before I see you next (and who knows when that might be! snow grrrrrrr!)

Come on Glass it's time to step it up another notch.

see ya when I see ya!


Oh yeah i hope you are practicing your Rock Band .... your gonna need to LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I know I was really excited to see all the new elements seamlessly woven into the show...excellent!

    I too was psyched by the great work...and I can't wait to dig out from the whitestuff and get our BIG BLUE machine geared up for the Finals!

    ReplyDelete